AdvaMedDx operates as a division of AdvaMed and improves patient and public health by advancing the use of innovative, safe and effective medical diagnostic tests.
AdvaMedDx membership is open to medical technology firms worldwide that manufacture an in vitro diagnostic device for sale in the United States, or firms that engage in research and development in these areas without beginning to manufacture or that may not have U.S. sales as yet. All member companies can participate in both AdvaMedDx and AdvaMed programs and take advantage of our numerous services.
- Access to a dedicated staff focused exclusively on diagnostics
- Shaping a specific diagnostic policy agenda covering specific state-based issues to broad legislative initiatives on Capitol Hill
- Entrée to senior-level networking, partnering, and investor events
- Participation on various committees and issue work groups that direct the organization’s policy and program initiatives
- Access to a portfolio of member-only publications and customizable news alert services
- Simultaneous membership in AdvaMed with access to the broader resources of the Association
- Access to the new AdvaMed Purchasing Group (APG), a member benefit that helps companies purchase the very best goods and services from nationally recognized suppliers at the very best cost, using a trusted and proven vetting system and the collective purchasing power of our membership. Click here to learn more.