Membership & Join
AdvaMed is the leading association for the medical technology industry, offering an unparalleled platform for policy, advocacy, stakeholder engagement and professional development for medical technology companies.
AdvaMed proudly represents medical technology companies of all sizes and their mission to develop life-changing technologies that millions of patients depend on. AdvaMed is there when it matters for our member companies, just as they are there for the patients who depend on medical technology every day. Take a look at what an AdvaMed membership has to offer.
Your company will join over 400 manufacturers of medical devices, diagnostic tests and digital health products, who benefit from daily representation in Washington, D.C. on behalf of the medical technology industry. AdvaMed membership benefits include:
- Access to experts to address questions, explain complex issues, and offer guidance across all of our coverage areas. AdvaMed staff possess key agency, policy, and industry experience, including relationships with domestic and international stakeholders.
- Policy and business intelligence to make informed decisions. This work saves our members significant costs avoiding unnecessary regulatory, political or other business disruptions.
- Engagement with product-specific working groups to leverage peer experiences, engage in strategy sharing and discover what’s coming down the pipeline.
- Member-only resources with various benchmarking opportunities.
- Engagement in AdvaMed Groups and Committees, which provide a confidential forum that fosters discussion of industry issues, potential solutions and leverages the strength of our diverse membership.
- A seat at the table alongside industry stakeholders, peers and competitors to represent your business interests and policy priorities.
- Events and educational opportunities across a wide range of topics covering FDA submissions, payment and reimbursement, and compliance issues. Members get discounts on these events and our annual conferences, The MedTech Conference and The Digital MedTech Conference.
Small and Emerging Organizations: AdvaMed Accel
AdvaMed Accel, a division of AdvaMed focused on the needs of small and emerging organizations, provides dedicated support to roughly 70% of AdvaMed members. AdvaMed Accel’s main benefit is also the top reason so many of our members renew year after year: collaboration. Small company members create a community and invaluable relationships, born of shared challenges and a shared mission. AdvaMed Accel provides opportunities to:
- Receive the same membership benefits as larger member companies plus direct and timely access to essential resources, decision makers and information small companies need.
- Participate in educational meetings and business development opportunities for small company leaders and professionals.
Diagnostics Manufacturers: AdvaMedDx
Until AdvaMedDx, no advocacy organization existed that focused exclusively on the issues affecting the development and manufacturing of diagnostic technologies – both domestically and abroad. Join our community of diagnostics manufacturers and gain access to unmatched expertise, advocacy and resources focused solely on representing the interests of the diagnostic industry. Additional benefits include:
- Access to dedicated diagnostics working groups across issue areas and focus including regulatory, payment, global and government affairs work.
- Opportunities to shape our diagnostic policy and advocacy work and to advance this work with key stakeholders.
- AdvaMedDx’s strategic partnerships with laboratories, patient organizations, professional associations, provider and payer associations, and global organizations, that increase the impact of our work.
AdvaMed Center for Digital Health
The AdvaMed Center for Digital Health promotes the critical role of data and digital medical technologies in improving patient care. As a thought leader and convener, the Center for Digital Health is home to a wide range of medical and digital technology companies that are leveraging health care data and technology innovation to enable new insights, support health and wellness, improve patient interventions and outcomes and enhance the quality and efficiency of health care delivery. The Center provides opportunities to:
- Advocate for public policies that advance digital health and the contributions of the medical technology industry to data-driven health care.
- Develop policy positions for appropriate laws, regulations and policy at the state and federal level for health data privacy, ownership and stewardship.
- Improve cybersecurity in the medical device ecosystem to protect patient safety and sensitive data.
Professional Service Firms: Associate Membership
AdvaMed is pleased to offer Associate Membership to professional service firms that support the medical industry and that wish to gain the benefits of membership in the largest medical technology trade association in the world. Eligible Associate Members include, but are not limited to these industries:
Become an AdvaMed Member
Join over 400 medical device manufacturers as a member of one of the most effective trade associations in Washington, D.C.