This interactive session features guidelines, tips and best practices for making your panel session shine!
The AdvaMed Women’s Executive Network (WEN) hosted a virtual event to help you plan and facilitate a successful panel session. This interactive session featured guidelines, tips and best practices for making your panel session shine.
- Identifying where to start when creating a panel
- Understanding how to convey your expertise and qualifications
- Overcoming obstacles that professional women face like imposter syndrome or logistical issues
- Preparing questions and talking points
- Understanding the selection criteria for industry events and conferences
- Strategies for building a winning proposal from experienced professionals
- Sample panel topics
- And more!
The AdvaMed Women’s Executive Network (WEN)
The AdvaMed Women’s Executive Network (WEN) is an international initiative aimed at creating a better future for medtech through diversity, specifically by elevating women leaders in medtech. WEN engages women by connecting with likeminded regional partner organizations and amplifying collective efforts to support female leaders, create networking opportunities, share ideas, inspire action and solve unmet needs in health care. Everyone is welcome to join WEN and participate in our initiative. Learn more about WEN and join the community.
Click below to download the presentation slides from the I&D Summit.
Hear From Us
Sign up to receive emails highlighting our upcoming events, early registration savings, and engagement opportunities for the medical technology community.