Gain insights into the SBIR and STTR funding programs at the NIH, NSF and the DOD during this webinar
Gain insights into the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) funding programs at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the National Science Foundation (NSF), and the Department of Defense (DOD). Learn which programs are available to medtech companies at various stages of development, and how best to apply and leverage this source of non-dilutive funding. Senior officials from NIH, NSF and DOD will highlight their respective programs and applicant resources for medtech companies, before opening the session to AdvaMed Accel member questions on funding opportunities, application requirements, and the peer review process.
The event is open to AdvaMed members and non-member medtech companies. The webinar will be recorded and made available only to AdvaMed members.
- Henry Ahn, SBIR/STTR Program Director, Division of Industrial Innovation and Partnerships, Directorate for Engineering, National Science Foundation
- Stephanie Fertig, HHS Small Business Program Lead, Small business Education and Entrepreneurial Development, Office of Extramural Research, National Institutes of Health
- Colleen Gibney, SBIR/STTR, Deputy Project Manager at the U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC)
- Larry Pollack, SBIR/STTR Program Manager, Joint Science and Technology Office for Chemical and Biological Defense, Department of Defense
- Jason Talley, SBIR/STTR Outreach/Education/Transition Manager, DOD
Hear From Us
Sign up to receive emails highlighting our upcoming events, early registration savings, and engagement opportunities for the medical technology community.