AdvaMed Announces Speakers, Panels for 2023 MedTech Conference
WASHINGTON – Today, AdvaMed, the Medtech Association, announced the lineup of speakers for The MedTech Conference, hosted October 9-11, 2023 in Anaheim, California. The annual event is the largest gathering for the global medtech community, and features a packed showroom, speakers and panels, and opportunities for investors and small medtech companies.
“Each year, The MedTech Conference is the place to be for thousands in our industry, with opportunities to connect, network, and learn from our peers,” said Scott Whitaker, AdvaMed President and CEO. “Last year, more than 3,400 people from around the world came together in Boston for the 2022 MedTech Conference, and this year, building off that momentum, we are excited to announce a packed line-up of speakers who are lending their expertise to our great agenda. I am also proud to welcome Ginni Rometty, former Chairman, President and CEO of IBM, as our keynote speaker.”
“The MedTech Conference has grown over the years to better serve our industry, adding new opportunities for emerging companies, inspiring presentations from global leaders, and informative panels for attendees,” said Ashley McEvoy, Executive Vice President and Worldwide Chairman of MedTech at Johnson & Johnson and Chairman of the AdvaMed Board of Directors. “This year’s agenda has something for everyone, and the conference represents an opportunity to take part in conversations that will ultimately help us to better serve patients.”
Key speakers and panelists include:
- Pete Arduini, President and CEO, GE Healthcare
- Charlie Attlan, Senior Vice President, New Business Development, Corporate Strategy and Portfolio, Boston Scientific
- Grant Harris, Assistant Secretary, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Stephen MacMillan, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hologic
- Brian Montgomery, Chief Strategy Officer, GE HealthCare
- Gio Di Napoli, President, GI Operating Unit, Medtronic
- Anindita (Annie) Saha, Assistant Director, Digital Health Center of Excellence, US Food & Drug Administration
- Holly Sheffield, President, CooperSurgical
- Jacqueline Shreibati, Senior Clinical Lead, Devices & Services, Google
- Cynthia Yee, Principal, Vensana Capital
See the full list of presenters here.
Complimentary registration for credentialed members of the media is available. Visit our registration page, select attendee registration and select “Media” as your registration category when prompted. Contact Cody Uhing [email protected] with questions.