Global Medtech Commercial Intelligence
The AdvaMed Purchasing Group (APG) is a new member benefit that helps companies purchase the very best goods and services from nationally recognized suppliers at the very best cost, using a trusted and proven vetting system and the collective purchasing power of our membership.
Benefits of Membership
- Members will save money through pre-negotiated contracts with leading suppliers of commonly used business services, strengthening their bottom line. Small and medium-sized companies could save significantly by securing supplier rates generally reserved only for the largest companies.
- Savings from this program can offset and, in some cases, exceed annual AdvaMed membership dues for participating companies.
- Our thorough vetting and negotiation process can save members valuable time that would otherwise be spent vetting and negotiating individual contracts.
Designed exclusively for medical technology companies
- The supplier programs offered through APG support the unique business needs of companies within the medical technology industry. An APG Advisory Committee, whose members are active AdvaMed members, plays a critical role in ensuring current and prospective supplier programs provide the highest value to medical technology companies.
Qualified, vetted suppliers
- APG supplier partners are carefully selected based on their product offerings, quality, service and price, as well as their commitment to supporting the medical technology industry.
Free participation, no minimum commitments
- The ability to access and participate in APG is an added benefit to an AdvaMed membership.
Data / Communications
2 for 1 Subscriptions for New Subscribers
12.5% Discount for Renewed Year 2 Subscriptions
Facilities / Operations
Significant savings on a large core list of items and special discounted pricing on non-core list catalog items and furniture
Up to 80% off Haworth Primary Systems Furniture
Waste Removal Services
Up to 40% off of standard rates
HR / Finance
Employee Benefits Program (powered by Marsh & McLennan Agency)
An average $1,100 savings per employee per year
Hotlist / Fixed pricing on 122 SKUs
45-75% off list, 6% annual price
Increase cap. Dry ice discounts
Pre-Owned Laboratory Equipment Solutions
Up to 10% discount on all equipment purchased, 5% premium on equipment sold
Aggressive market-based pricing and category discounts on all life science and medical device solutions
Clinical Research Models
Discount off all research models and special pricing on shipping costs
Uniform & Workwear Programs
20-40% locally negotiated pricing. No upfront investment to start program. 3-year agreement