AdvaMed membership is an investment in the future of your company and in the medical technology industry. Whether the issue is the device tax, payment and coverage, regulatory uncertainty, or promoting a code of ethics to create consistent global compliance standards, AdvaMed will leverage its professional knowledge, experience and extensive relationships to advocate on a global basis for the highest ethical standards.
AdvaMed works every day on behalf of its member companies to ensure timely FDA approval, provide leadership on ethics and compliance and secure access to international markets. Our participatory governing structure and use of working groups and committees are open to all members and are populated by the greatest experts in the medical technology industry, ensuring members that their views are communicated.
Employees at active member companies receive access to AdvaMed's working groups, expert staff and other member-only benefits, including:
- Significant discounts on professional development courses covering FDA submissions, including 510(k), IDE, & PMA, reimbursement and payment, compliance, and more offered though our Events and Education
- Exclusive free webinars on hot-button topics, such as the Physician Payments Sunshine Law, the rule on UDI and developments on the repeal of the device tax
- One-on-one access to our knowledgeable staffers specializing in FDA approvals and clearance, CMS reimbursement, overseas market access, compliance issues and more, who work with members to develop policies and can provide insight and guidance
- Detailed product and subject-specific working groups with senior-level executives from the largest companies in the industry, as well as entrepreneurial start-ups
- In-person events and forums for executives that promote networking and ideas-sharing
- Special rates on registration for AdvaMed events, including The Digital MedTech Conference
- Access to the new AdvaMed Purchasing Group (APG), a member benefit that helps companies purchase the very best goods and services from nationally recognized suppliers at the very best cost, using a trusted and proven vetting system and the collective purchasing power of our membership. Click here to learn more.
- NAM Manufacturing Compliance Institute (Free Legal Guidance for Members)
To become an AdvaMed member, you must first complete our online application. If you have any questions, contact our Membership Department at (202) 434-7234 or membership@AdvaMed.org.
To be eligible for Active Membership, your company must be engaged in the manufacture of FDA-regulated medical devices, diagnostic products, or health information systems – or be developing such technologies with the intent to manufacture. Member dues are based on the previous year’s annual domestic sales of medical technology products and services – and begin at just $850 per year for our smallest members.
If you're an existing AdvaMed member with annual US revenue less than $30 million, you may renew and pay all dues electronically here.
AdvaMed also offers Associate Membership to professional service firms that support the medical industry and that wish to gain the benefits of membership in the largest and most effective medical technology trade association in the world. To become an Associate Member, complete our online application. Eligible Associate Members include, but are not limited to:
- Economic Development
- Venture Capital Firms