Join us in Baltimore, MD where AdvaMed’s 3rd Annual Payment Policy Conference will convene device manufacturers, hospitals, insurers, CMS, and Capitol Hill for an in-depth discussion and analysis of the reimbursement and coverage landscapes.
The need for a medical device to demonstrate how it improves efficiency and quality of care is only increasing as the industry moves towards alternative payment models in this changing payer world. But, after Washington was flipped upside down during the last election, an unclear future for healthcare has put the industry on edge.
During the conference, we will explore how to navigate healthcare reform, while still showing value as providers take on more risk with quality and cost metrics in new payment models.
This event is open to both AdvaMed members and non-members. A housing block is available at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor for attendees traveling from out of town.
Agenda topics include:
- The New Landscape in Washington Healthcare Reform in Practice: A View from the Field
- Measuring the Impact of Healthcare Delivery Reform: An In-Depth Analysis
- Generating Real Work Evidence for Coverage and Payment: Practical Approaches for MedTech
- Stakeholder Perspectives
- The Rise of Quality Measures: What about Technology
- Breaking New Ground: Innovative Risk Sharing Arrangements for MedTech
- Tamara Syrek Jensen, Director of Coverage and Analysis Group, CMS
- Rich Deem, Senior Vice President of Advocacy, AMA
- Maulik Joshi, Executive Vice President of Integrated Care Delivery and COO, Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Additional speakers to be announced
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
300 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Hotel Room Reservations:
Room rate: $259.00
Cut-off date for room reservations: Monday, April 24, 2017
Click here to reserve your room.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received 10 business days or more prior to the start of the program are eligible for a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, including "no shows".
We welcome substitutions in lieu of cancellations at any time. Please contact Sophearay Smith at email@example.com with the substitute's registration information. All cancellation refunds will be processed within 30 business days from date cancellation request is received.
Topics and speakers are subject to change without notice. AdvaMed reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program, and the full registration fee will be refunded or applied to the rescheduled program in accordance with the registrant's preference. In the event of cancelled programs, AdvaMed assumes no responsibility for transportation, hotel, or other expenses incurred by registrants.
AdvaMed Member Registration: $895.00
Accel Member Registration: $595.00
Government and Non-Profit Registration: $595.00
Non-Member Registration: $1,195.00