King & Spalding, in conjunction with FDANews, invites you to register for the 11th Annual King & Spalding Medical Device Summit. Join us to explore cutting edge issues facing the medical device industry. The Summit features two tracks of compelling and substantively diverse presentations from which attendees can build a program to suit their interests and needs.
- Expecting the Unexpected: Who Pays for Injuries from Clinical Trials and How to Navigate the Medicare Quandary
- But Everyone Else Is Doing It! Arrangements You May Not Be Focusing On That Present Risks Under the Anti-Kickback Statute
- How Can I Sign Up (Or Should I)? FDA Programs That May Reduce Your Regulatory Burden
The Summit begins with a Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening followed by a full day of sessions on Thursday, immediately followed by a Networking Reception.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Regulatory, Litigation, IP and Business counsel
- Regulatory, Quality, Clinical, Market Access, Sales & Marketing, Compliance and Government Affairs personnel
- Senior government officials (invited)
- Distinguished King & Spalding faculty, including Sally Yates, former Acting Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General of the United States, and Zachary Fardon, former U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois
For more information, please contact Megan Wolszczak at firstname.lastname@example.org.