Agenda topics include:
- Working with Commercial Payers
- Maximizing Private Payer Relations
- FDA/CDRH’s Payer Communication Task Force
- Payer Panel - When, Why, and How Do Payers Develop Medical Policy?
- Early Engagement With Payers and Value-Based Arrangements
- Payer Engagement for High Value Diagnostics
- ACOs – Challenge or Opportunity? Potential Strategic Responses to ACOs and Value-Based Purchasing
- Ken Skodacek, FDA
- Vincent Jaeger,MD, Jaeger Medical Research Associates (formerly of Aetna)
- Adi Renbaum, ANR Consulting, LLC
- David Gregory, Baker Tilly
- Christina Cool, Baker Tilly
- John Finan, Baker Tilly
- Kathy Hughes, Avalere
- John Feore, Avalere
- Jon Brilliant, Bigfoot Biomedical, Inc
- Tom Beimers, Hogan Lovells
- Lena Chaihorsky, Alva10
- Hannah Mamuszka, Alva10
- Angel Osterman, PRIA Healthcare
- Tom Keating, PRIA Healthcare
Hogan Lovells US LLP
555 13th Street Northwest
Washington, District of Columbia 20004
AdvaMed Member Registration: $1,095.00
Accel Member Registration: $595.00
Government and Non-Profit Registration: $595.00
Non-Member Registration: $1,595.00
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be received via email to AdvaMedEvents@AdvaMed.org (link sends e-mail) (link sends e-mail). Cancellations received 10 business days or more prior to the start of the program are eligible for a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, including "no shows".
We welcome substitutions in lieu of cancellations at any time. Please contact us at AdvaMedEvents@AdvaMed.org (link sends e-mail) (link sends e-mail) with the substitute's registration information. All cancellation refunds will be processed within 30 business days from date cancellation request is received.
Topics and speakers are subject to change without notice. AdvaMed reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program, and the full registration fee will be refunded or applied to the rescheduled program in accordance with the registrant's preference. In the event of cancelled programs, AdvaMed assumes no responsibility for transportation, hotel, or other expenses incurred by registrants.