The Value Assessment Workshop is designed to help companies better assess the value of a medical technology for coverage and reimbursement planning using AdvaMed’s Value Framework. This workshop will provide multiple sessions that feature industry experts who will explain how to leverage the Value Framework to advance discussions with key stakeholders, including patients, providers, payers, investors and potential buyers. Whether you are a small company in need of this outside expertise or a large company launching a new product, the Value Assessment Workshop provides invaluable content and the opportunity to make new connections with experts in the field of health economics and reimbursement strategy.
Session Topics Include
- Overview of AdvaMed’s Value Framework: From Concept to Practice
- What Does Value Mean for your Technology?
- Messaging – Strategies to Communicate your Value
- Working with Private Payers
- Access to informative and thought-provoking sessions and content. Sessions will be available on April 27 during the workshop, and also offered later on-demand.
- Live Q&A after the sessions for audience to interact with expert speakers.
- 1-1 introductory meetings with expert consultants following the Workshop to be held during the May 3 – May 21 timeframe. (AdvaMed to facilitate scheduling)
Please check back shortly for more details on specific topics and speakers.
- AdvaMed Accel member registration: $1,000 first registrant, $250 for each additional registrant.
- AdvaMed Member large company registration: $1,800 first registrant, $250 each additional registrant.
- Non-member, small company registration: $1,300 first registrant, $250 each additional registrant.
- Non-member, large company registration: $2,300 first registrant, $250 each additional registrant.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of becoming an AdvaMed member.