This interactive workshop will equip you and your team to assess the value of your technology using Advamed’s Value Framework – especially as it relates to getting coverage and reimbursement. The workshop is designed to help small teams assess their technologies’ value (or potential value) through hands-on breakout sessions with industry experts who will utilize the newly developed AdvaMed Value Framework Toolkit to identify key value drivers, stakeholders and evidence needs. The workshop will give you have the opportunity to strategize on evidence development priorities and provide you tactics for leveraging your value framework by turning your value drivers into your value story.
Agenda will include:
- Identify key product value metrics by stakeholder
- Payer expectations/working with private payers
- Expand clinical outcomes into economic outcomes for value
- Integrate regulatory and economic outcomes research
- Go beyond product value - using the framework to show company value
- Convert value drivers into your company's value message
The Value Assessment Workshop will take place October 22 at the Brookview Golden Valley Event Facility in Golden Valley, MN.
316 Brookview Pkwy S
Golden Valley, MN
Individual Registration: $1,000.00
Three (3) Representatives from the Same Company: $1,500
*Each Additional Representative from the Same Company (After Three): $250