Please join FDA and AdvaMed on Thursday, April 22 for a virtual Educational Meeting from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET. The agenda includes important updates by FDA’s Office of Health Technology 6 (OHT6) on key CDRH programs and initiatives including among others:
- Orthopedic device initiatives and Spine Division organizational updates
- Use of Real World Data and Real World Evidence in regulatory submissions
- OHT6’s experience with the Safety and Performance Based Pathway
- Updates on OPEQ’s Quality Management Program
- Experience with the Breakthrough Device and SAFER Technologies programs
- Information on AdvaMed’s Orthopedic Sector
Participants will have an opportunity to submit questions for discussion during the workshop. Please submit questions to OHT6-FEEDBACK@fda.hhs.gov.
Click here to register.