AdvaMedDx, the nation’s leading diagnostic industry association is holding a diagnostic summit this fall in San Diego, CA. This one-day summit will feature leaders from the diagnostic industry, the investor community, Congress, government and others.
The summit will provide the latest perspectives of the diagnostic industry’s leaders on key issues such as:
- Impact of the 2018 mid-term elections, including real-time post-election analysis
- CEO perspectives on key issues
- Current state of the diagnostic and laboratory sectors, and emerging trends
- Status of PAMA, potential for change and what this means for laboratories and diagnostic manufacturers
- Demonstrating clinical utility for diagnostics
- Value of diagnostics
- Representative Scott Peters
Speakers will include:
- Dr. James Almas, Former Palmetto GBA, MolDx Medical Director
- Dr. Gabriel Bien-Willner, Palmetto GBA, MolDx Program
- Pam Bradley, Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx)
- Trisha Brown, BeaconLBS
- Doug Bryant, Quidel
- Rob Bujarski, Quidel
- Jason Bush, Avalon Healthcare Solutions
- Melina Cimler, PandiaDx
- Perry Dimas, CoverMyTest: Powering Prior Authorization
- Laura Feldman, ADVI
- Dr. Paul Gerrard, Palmetto GBA, MolDx Program
- Tony Grover, Banyan Biomarkers
- Michael Hodgkins, AMA
- Charles Mathews, Clearview HealthCare Partners
- Bruce Quinn, Bruce Quinn Associates
- Paul Radensky, McDermott + Consulting
- Jonathan Romanowsky, Inflammatix
- Paul Sheives, Roche Diagnostics
- Sasha Simpson, Heldman Simpson Partners
- John Warren, McDermott + Consulting
- Representatives from Beacon, Avalon and Evicore
- And more!
Take advantage of our group discounts
3 or more attendees - save 15% (use code group15 at checkout)
5 or more attendees - save 20% (use code group20 at checkout)
Location: Quidel Corp.
Address: 9975 Summers Ridge Rd. | Bldg. A | San Diego, CA 92121
AdvaMed Member Registration: $995.00
Accel Member Registration: $695.00
Government and Non-Profit Registration:$695.00
Non-Member Registration: $1,295.00
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be received via email to AdvaMedEvents@AdvaMed.org(link sends e-mail). Cancellations received 10 business days or more prior to the start of the program are eligible for a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, including "no shows".
We welcome substitutions in lieu of cancellations at any time. Please contact us at AdvaMedEvents@AdvaMed.org(link sends e-mail) with the substitute's registration information. All cancellation refunds will be processed within 30 business days from date cancellation request is received.
Topics and speakers are subject to change without notice. AdvaMed reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program, and the full registration fee will be refunded or applied to the rescheduled program in accordance with the registrant's preference. In the event of cancelled programs, AdvaMed assumes no responsibility for transportation, hotel, or other expenses incurred by registrants.