The nation’s leading diagnostic industry associations – the American Clinical Laboratory Association (ACLA) and AdvaMedDx – have teamed up to sponsor a first-of-its-kind diagnostic summit this fall in San Diego. This one-day summit will feature leaders from both the clinical laboratory and diagnostic manufacturer sectors, from government and commercial payers, from the investor community, from Congress and others.
The summit will provide the latest perspectives of the diagnostic industry’s leaders on key issues such as:
- The state of the laboratory and diagnostic sector
- The implementation of PAMA and what it means for laboratories and manufacturers
- The latest on FDA oversight of Laboratory Developed Tests
- The value of diagnostics from the commercial payer perspective
- The impact of the 2016 Presidential and Congressional election on health care issues
The registration will be limited to 120, on a first come first serve basis, and allow attendees to participate in the dialogue with these industry and government leaders. We urge you to register as soon as possible as we expect the summit to sell out quickly.
Speakers include the following:
- Bill Quirk, Senior Research Analyst, CFA, Piper Jaffray
- Doug Bryant, Chief Executive Officer, Quidel Corporation
- Kimberly Popovits, Chief Executive Officer, Genomic Health
- Dr. Curt Hanson, Chief Medical Officer, Mayo Medical Laboratories
- Tom West, Division President of Diagnostics, Hologic, Inc.
- Ipsita Smolinsky, Managing Director, Capitol STreet
- Andy Fish, Executive Director, AdvaMedDx and Chief Strategy Officer, AdvaMed
- Alan Mertz, President, American Clinical Laboratory Association
- Representative Scott Peters (D-CA)
- George Cardoza, Chief Financial Officer, NeoGenomics Laboratories
- Joyce Gresko, Senior Associate, Alston & Bird
- Laurie Howard, Vice President, National Payor Policy and Payer Relations, Laboratory Corporation of America
- Paul Radensky, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
- Julie Khani, Executive Vice President, American Clinical Laboratory Association
- Suzanne Belinson, Executive Director, Center for Clinical Effectiveness, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- John Hanna, Vice President, Endocrinology, Veracyte, Inc.
- Dr. Jo Carol Hiatt, National Product Council, Kaiser Permanente
- Dr. Elaine Jeter, Medical Director, Palmetto, GBA
- Amit Agarwal, Principal, Life Sciences, Deloitte Consulting
- Dwight Denham, Vice President, Global Health Economics & Reimbursement, Beckman Coulter
- Ralph Riley, Health Economics & Pricing Leader, Janssen Diagnostics
- Chris Cisar, Senior Director of National Accounts, Myriad Genetic Laboratories, Inc.