From products to consumers to regulation and new media—we’re gathering industry practitioners to take a deep dive on the opportunities and challenges of product advertising. This annual conference will teach you how to communicate your value without overstepping legal and regulatory boundaries.
FDA staff, medical technology company leaders, legal experts and public affairs professionals will lead discussions.
Agenda topics will include:
- Overview of the Regulation of Medical Device Advertising and Promotion
- FDA Device Advertising and Promotion Update
- FDA Evaluation of Promotional Material: How CDRH Staff Interact on Ad Promo
- FTC’s Authority Applied to the Regulation of Medical Devices
- Enforcement and Compliance
- Device Value Based Care and Considerations for Device Manufacturers
- Drug and Device Manufacturer Communications with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) at Company—sponsored HCP Training Events
- Going Global: Global Review Considerations
- Case Studies in Social Media and Digital Marketing Success
- 1st Amendment Considerations and Off Label Communications
- Developing & Implementing a Compliant Review & Approval Process
Speakers will include:
- Tony Blank, President, Infinity Biomedical Group
- David J. Bloch, Principal Legal Counsel, Medtronic
- Jennifer L. Bragg, Partner, Health Care and Life Sciences, Skadden, Arps, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Terry Chang, MD, JD, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel and Director, Legal & Medical Affairs, Advamed
- Dale A. Cooke, President, PhillyCooke Consulting
- Joanne Hawana, Of Counsel, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky, and Popeo, P.C.
- Danielle C. Humphrey, Counsel, Hogan Lovells
- Marlene K. Tandy, MD, JD, Assistant General Counsel, Johnson & Johnson
Take advantage of our group discounts
3 or more attendees - save 15% (use code group15 at checkout)
5 or more attendees - save 20% (use code group20 at checkout)
AdvaMed Member Registration: $1,595.00
Accel Member Registration: $695.00
Government and Non-Profit Registration: $695.00
Non-Member Registration: $2,095.00
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received 10 business days or more prior to the start of the program are eligible for a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, including "no shows".
We welcome substitutions in lieu of cancellations at any time. Please contact us at email@example.com with the substitute's registration information. All cancellation refunds will be processed within 30 business days from date cancellation request is received.
Topics and speakers are subject to change without notice. AdvaMed reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program, and the full registration fee will be refunded or applied to the rescheduled program in accordance with the registrant's preference. In the event of cancelled programs, AdvaMed assumes no responsibility for transportation, hotel, or other expenses incurred by registrants.