AdvaMed’s 4th Annual Payment Policy Conference will convene device manufacturers, hospitals, insurers, CMS, and Capitol Hill for an in-depth discussion and analysis of the reimbursement and coverage landscapes.
This years conference will cover:
- Payer Coverage Decision-making: Use of RWE data sources.
- Partnering with Private Payers on Evidence Development: Lessons Learned in Private Payer CED
- Focus on Parallel Review: Lessons Learned and Models for Future Success in Parallel Review
- New AdvaMed Coding & Coverage Best Practice Guidelines
- Payment Reform Priorities for CMS
- The Future of QPP and other Provider-Plan Collaborations APM
- Value-Based Arrangements in a Volume-Based World
Speakers to be announced
The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center
1400 M Street Northwest
Washington, District of Columbia 20005
Room rate: $349
Cut-off date for room reservations: Mar. 29, 2018
Hotel link for reservations: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1707119964&key=1B411508
AdvaMed Member Registration: $895.00
Accel Member Registration: $595.00
Government and Non-Profit Registration: $595.00
Non-Member Registration: $1,195.00
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be received via email to email@example.com (link sends e-mail). Cancellations received 10 business days or more prior to the start of the program are eligible for a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, including "no shows".
We welcome substitutions in lieu of cancellations at any time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) with the substitute's registration information. All cancellation refunds will be processed within 30 business days from date cancellation request is received.
Topics and speakers are subject to change without notice. AdvaMed reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program, and the full registration fee will be refunded or applied to the rescheduled program in accordance with the registrant's preference. In the event of cancelled programs, AdvaMed assumes no responsibility for transportation, hotel, or other expenses incurred by registrants.