Join us for the 11th year of the Annual FDA-AdvaMed Medical Devices and Diagnostics Statistics Conference. This annual conference brings together leading authorities from FDA, industry and academia to address statistical topics to include real world evidence; statistical versus clinical significance; multiple data sources; reader studies and agreement.
The 11th Annual Medical Devices and Diagnostics Statistics Conference is co-hosted with:
The reception following the first day of the conference will feature a poster session:
- Posters due April 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Submit posters to email@example.com
- Submit an electronic version of the poster (eg as .ppt or .pdf file)
- Posters will be judged on statistical innovation, applicability to medical devices and diagnostics, clarity of presentation, effective use of graphics, appropriate example(s) used, and overall impression
Please note there is a "Day 0" additional related workshop, taking place the day prior to this conference. This year's Day 0 topic is Precision Medicine: Statistical Challenges and Opportunities. Professionals often attend both the workshop and the conference. Additional information and registration about this "Day 0" workshop can be found here.
Topics will include:
- Utilizing Real World Evidence in Medical Device Evaluation
- Statistical versus Clinical Significance
- Statistical Analysis of Multiple Data Sources
- Applying the Least Burdensome Principles to Clinical Study Designs
- Analytical Studies for Diagnostic Tests - Standards Update and Case Studies
- Statistical Issues in Agreement Studies and Assessment of Reader Agreement
- Precision Medicine – Statistical challenges
- and much more!
AdvaMed Accel Member Registration: $695.00
AdvaMed Member Registration: $1,295.00
FDA Registration: $250.00
Non-Member Registration: $1,595.00
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail). Cancellations received 10 business days or more prior to the start of the program are eligible for a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, including "no shows".
We welcome substitutions in lieu of cancellations at any time. Please contact us at email@example.com (link sends e-mail) with the substitute's registration information. All cancellation refunds will be processed within 30 business days from date cancellation request is received.
Topics and speakers are subject to change without notice. AdvaMed reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program, and the full registration fee will be refunded or applied to the rescheduled program in accordance with the registrant's preference. In the event of cancelled programs, AdvaMed assumes no responsibility for transportation, hotel, or other expenses incurred by registrants.