Join us to celebrate our 10th year of the Annual FDA-AdvaMed Medical Devices and Diagnostics Statistics Conference. This annual conference brings together leading authorities from FDA, industry and academia to address statistical topics through two tracks- therapeutic device and diagnostics.
The reception following the first day of the conference will feature a poster session, co-hosted by AdvaMed and the American Statistical Association (ASA):
- Posters due April 17 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Submit posters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an electronic version of the poster (eg as .ppt or .pdf file)
- Posters will be judged on statistical innovation, applicability to medical devices and diagnostics, clarity of presentation, effective use of graphics, appropriate example(s) used, and overall impression
Please note there is a "Day 0" additional related workshop, co-hosted by AdvaMed and the American Statistical Association (ASA) Medical Device and Diagnostic Section, taking place the day prior to this conference. This year's Day 0 topic is Sample Size Calculations For Statistical Testing. Professionals often attend both the workshop and the conference. Additional information and registration about this "Day 0" workshop can be found here.
The 10th Annual Medical Devices and Diagnostics Statistics Conference is co-hosted with:
Topics to be covered this year include:
- Real world evidence (RWE)
- Effective FDA/Industry Communication
- Bayesian and Adaptive Designs
- Heterogeneity Issues in Clinical Trials
- Statistical Challenges in Trial Design 1
- Statistical Challenges in Trial Design 2 Related to Data Quality Improvement
- In Vivo Diagnostics
- Analytical studies
- Companion Diagnostics (CDx)
- Emerging technologies and precision medicine
Hotel & Meeting Logistics
Washington Marriott at Metro Center
775 12th St NW, Washington, DC 20005
Room rate: $339.00
Cutoff date for reservations: Monday, April 3, 2017
Click here to reserve your room
AdvaMed Accel Member Registration: $695.00
AdvaMed Member Registration: $1,295.00
FDA Registration: $250.00
Non-Member Registration: $1,295.00
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be received via email to email@example.com. Cancellations received 10 business days or more prior to the start of the program are eligible for a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, including "no shows".
We welcome substitutions in lieu of cancellations at any time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the substitute's registration information. All cancellation refunds will be processed within 30 business days from date cancellation request is received.
Topics and speakers are subject to change without notice. AdvaMed reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program, and the full registration fee will be refunded or applied to the rescheduled program in accordance with the registrant's preference. In the event of cancelled programs, AdvaMed assumes no responsibility for transportation, hotel, or other expenses incurred by registrants.