Bringing together leading experts and innovators from across the industry, this one-day event will also provide unparalleled access to key decision-makers. Anchored by its timely and robust programming, panels will offer unmatched content to guide digital health decisions.
Attendees will obtain sophisticated and actionable insights into the critical technology and business issues facing the development and deployment of digital health devices, tools, and services. In its inaugural year, the Conference will offer insights into the current and future challenges, opportunities and trends in the digital health space.
- Bakul Patel, Associate Director for Digital Health, FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- Larry Carrier, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Verily Life Sciences
- Jessica Mega, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, Verily Life Sciences
- Glenn Snyder, Principal, Med Tech Practice Leader, Deloitte Consulting
- Bill Evans, Managing Director, Rock Health
- Casper de Clercq, General Partner, Northwest Venture Partners
- Zach Rothstein, Esq., Associate Vice President, Technology & Regulatory Affairs, AdvaMed
- Fabien Beckers, Co-founder and CEO, Arterys
- John Daley, VP, Quality and Regulatory Affairs, IBM Watson Health
- Cory Kidd, PhD, Founder and CEO, Catalia Health
- Robert Jarrin, Esq., Senior Director, Government Affairs, Qualcomm Incorporated
- David C. Rhew, MD, Chief Medical Officer and Head of Healthcare and Fitness, Samsung Electronics America
- Kevin Sayer, President & CEO, Dexcom
Local hotels with Mission Bay Conference Center rates:
- Hotel Zelos | 12 Fourth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Hilton San Francisco, Financial District | 750 Kearny Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
- Greystone Hotels, San Francisco Collection
- Hotel Griffon - King George - Inn at Union Square
- Courtyard San Francisco Union Square | 761 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
- Courtyard San Francisco Downtown & Marriott Marquis | 299 Second Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
To take advantage of Early Bird rates, register by January 20th!
- AdvaMed Member - $475
- AdvaMed Accel Member - $375
- Non-Member - $575
- Investor/Venture Capitalist - $375
For additional information, visit www.themedtechconference.com.