From products to consumers to regulation and new media—we’re gathering industry practitioners to take a deep dive on the opportunities and challenges of product advertising. This annual conference will teach you how to communicate your value without overstepping legal and regulatory boundaries.
FDA staff, medical technology company leaders, legal experts and public affairs professionals will lead discussions.
Agenda topics include:
- Overview of the Regulation of Medical Device Advertising and Promotion
- Straight from the CDRH Office of Compliance and Medical Device Advertising
- FTC’s Authority Applied to the Regulation of Medical Devices
- Friend or Foe: Working with Health Care Professionals Discussion
- Mock Promotional Review Group Panel Discussion
- Enforcement and Compliance
- Labeling: General vs Specific
- Regulatory and Legal Considerations and Criteria when using Social Media to Promote Medical Devices
- Going Global: Global Review Considerations
- Deborah Wolf, Regulatory Counsel, Division of Premarket & Labeling Compliance, CDRH
- Cesar Perez, Regulatory Officer, Division of Premarket & Labeling Compliance, CDRH
- Joanne Hawana, Of Counsel, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky, and Popeo, P.C.
- Marlene Tandy, Assistant General Counsel, Johnson & Johnson
- Kellie Combs, Partner, Ropes & Gray
- Tony Blank, Co-Founder & Senior Advisor, Barton & Blank, LLC
- Jennifer Henderson, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Danielle Humphrey, Senior Associate, Hogan Lovells
- Sandy Kalter, Vice President & Chief Regulatory Counsel, Medtronic
- Jennifer Bragg, Partner, Skadden
- Jen Romanski, Life Sciences Compliance and Regulatory Counseling Department, Porzio
AdvaMed Member Registration: $1,595.00
Accel Member Registration: $695.00
Government and Non-Profit Registration: $695.00
Non-Member Registration: $2,095.00
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received 10 business days or more prior to the start of the program are eligible for a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, including "no shows".
We welcome substitutions in lieu of cancellations at any time. Please contact us at email@example.com with the substitute's registration information. All cancellation refunds will be processed within 30 business days from date cancellation request is received.
Topics and speakers are subject to change without notice. AdvaMed reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program, and the full registration fee will be refunded or applied to the rescheduled program in accordance with the registrant's preference. In the event of cancelled programs, AdvaMed assumes no responsibility for transportation, hotel, or other expenses incurred by registrants.