During this one day intensive and interactive workshop, attendees will learn and get advice directly from top female leaders from across medtech. Across the day, attendees will analyze their image and voice projected when talking to C Suite executives, learn techniques for communicating with the FDA and senior executives to get submissions and decisions cleared faster, and discover ways to protect their personal brand and company.
The AdvaMed Women’s Executive Network (WEN) works to further the promotion and cultivation of female executive leadership across the medical technology industry. WEN aims to integrate women leaders from member companies into AdvaMed’s work and to support the medical technology industry as its companies emphasize elevating their women executives to senior leadership positions.
- Director level and above across any department and function within the medtech industry
- Rising female leader looking to further her career
Click here to view and download the agenda
Agenda topics to include:
- Life Lessons from Those Who Broke the Glass Ceiling
- Talking in the C Suite: What to Say and How to Say it
- How to Write Documents that Protect Your Brand and Your Organization
- Writing for FDA and Top Executives
- Handing Professional Challenges: How to Respond with Grace Under Pressure
- Daniela Drago, George Washington University’s School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Nancy Singer, President, Compliance-Alliance
- Elizabeth Blackwood, Chief Quality Officer and Vice President, Pharmaceuticals Quality at Johnson & Johnson
- Sandy Kalter, Vice President and Chief Regulatory Counsel, Medtronic
- Elaine Messa, President, NSF Health Sciences Medical Devices
- Susan Rolih, Executive Vice President for Global Regulatory and Quality Systems at Meridian Bioscience
- Shawnna Granderson, PMP, CMQ/OE, CSSGB, Altria
- Julie Larsen, Principal and Director Inspection Readiness Services, BioTeknica
- Amra Racic, Principal Regulatory Affairs Policy and Advocacy Specialist, Medtronic
- Cynthia Ipach, President Compliance Insight, Inc.
- Carmen M. McCormick, Chief Compliance Officer and Corporate Counsel, Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- Monica J. Wilkins, Divisional Vice President Quality Systems and Strategic Support at Abbott Laboratories
- Michele Woodward, President, Woodward Consulting
- Kim Mejia, PerkinElmer
701 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W., Ste. 800
Washington, DC 20004
AdvaMed Member Registration: $650.00
Accel Member Registration: $450.00
Government and Non-Profit Registration: $450.00
Non-Member Registration: $850.00
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be received via email to AdvaMedEvents@AdvaMed.org. Cancellations received 10 business days or more prior to the start of the program are eligible for a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, including "no shows".
We welcome substitutions in lieu of cancellations at any time. Please contact us at AdvaMedEvents@AdvaMed.org with the substitute's registration information. All cancellation refunds will be processed within 30 business days from date cancellation request is received.
Topics and speakers are subject to change without notice. AdvaMed reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program, and the full registration fee will be refunded or applied to the rescheduled program in accordance with the registrant's preference. In the event of cancelled programs, AdvaMed assumes no responsibility for transportation, hotel, or other expenses incurred by registrants.