Medical device companies are shifting their focus from compliance to high quality, innovative products as the goal.
This webinar will preview research study findings highlighting how Med-Tech companies are using technology to support a culture of innovation and quality to improve product quality and patient outcomes.
Agenda topics include:
- The top three medical device industry business disruptors
- The impact of closing the loop between quality practices and the rest of the product life cycle
- Approaches to address obstacles to bringing high quality products to market
- Practical steps medical device manufacturers are taking to evolve their quality practices
- Which systems companies plan to invest in over the next three years
- How manufacturers are incorporating smart, connected sensors across their product portfolio in support of patient outcomes
- How the Internet of Things (IoT) will impact medical device manufacturers over the next five years
Daniel R. Matlis, Founder & President, Axendia
Dan has over 25 years of experience in the Industry spanning the entire value chain. He has been involved in projects covering R&D, Commercial Operations, Regulatory Compliance, Business Development and Information Technology. Dan is an active member in the FDA’s Case for Quality Initiative and has presented Axendia’s research findings to industry executives and the FDA. Dan attended NJ Institute of Technology and Polytechnic University.
Swapan Jha, Vice President of Strategy and Market Development, PTC
Swapan Jha is Vice President of Strategy and Market Development for PTC with a focus on the health care industry. A seasoned technology executive with broad expertise in developing and executing sales, product and go-to-market strategies, he has 15+ years of PLM domain experience across Medical Device, Hi-Tech and Manufacturing industries. Mr. Jha joined PTC in 2015 from Oracle Corporation where he held leadership positions in client advisory services and supply-chain business units. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering, and a Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.), in Finance and Entrepreneurship from the University of Chicago - Booth School of Business.
The webinar will take place from 10:00-11:00am ET on July 11, 2017.
All registrants will receive login instructions within 24 hours of the start time. All registrants will receive the recording and slides for the presentations, even if unable to participate live.