Whether you’re a large device company or an emerging medtech organization, one thing is true: the industry is changing and evolving, creating an ever-changing landscape, bringing with it, new challenges. The AdvaMed MedTech Innovation Summit will bring together professionals from across the industry to provide key perspectives to advance industry discussion through detailed panel sessions, executive interviews, and more.
You'll walk away from this event with a better understanding of the unique challenges our industry is facing as it pertains to the FDA as well as the smallest to the biggest medtech companies in the industry . Are you ready for what’s ahead? Is your organization positioned well for innovation and what it will take to survive and thrive in both today and tomorrow’s medical device landscape? Join us in April for a day and a half of learning, networking, and discussion.
Agenda topics to include:
- Keynote presentation from Corinna Lathan, Board Chair and CEO, AnthroTronix, Inc.
- 3D Printing from Tooling, Prototyping, Production, & Customizable Implants and the Impact on MedTech for the Future
- Designing Clinical Studies to Meet Regulatory and Reimbursement Stakeholders Needs
- Innovation in Clinical Evidence Generation, Synthesis, and Appraisal to Advance Regulatory Science for the Total Product Life Cycle
- 21st Century Cures Act Panel Discussion
- Advancing the Art and Science of Regulatory Patient Preference Assessment
- Medical Software Post-21st Century Cures: Fostering Innovation or Confusion
- Three Issues You Need to Know Concerning "Connected" Medical Devices
- Corinna Lathan, Board Chair and CEO, AnthroTronix, Inc.
- Vijay Iyer, Vice President of Medical Devices, BioEnterprise
- Pat Baird, Head of Global Software Standards, Philips
- Michelle Jump, Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Stryker
- Nathan Brown, Partner, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Field LLP
- Telba Irony, Deputy Director, Office of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, FDA
- Owen Faris, Clinical Trial Director, FDA
- Danica Marinac-Dabic, Director of Epidemiology, FDA
- Robert Horne, Senior Vice President, Horizon Government Affairs
- Zach Rothstein, Associate Vice President, Technology & Regulatory Affairs, AdvaMed
- Stephanie Christopher, Program Director, Medical Device Innovation Consortium (MDIC)
- WIlliam Murray, President/CEO, Medical Device Innovation Consortium (MDIC)
- Kathryn O'Callaghan, CDRH Assistant Director for Strategic Programs, FDA
- Seth Goldenberg, Director, Product Development Strategy, NAMSA
- Michael Branagan-Harris, CEO, Device Access UK Ltd
- Kathy Sherwood, DIrector, Global Market Access, Boston Scientific
- Ken Skodacek, Policy Analyst, FDA/CDRH
- Richard Tuson, CEO, Health Analytical Solutions, Ltd
- Torrey Cope, Partner, Sidley Austin
- Dan Schwartz, Medical Device Innovation Consortium (MDIC)
- Jing Xie, Medical Device Innovation Consortium (MDIC)
- Elizabeth Shah, Bookoff McAndrews
- Jeffrey K. Shapiro, Hyman, Phelps, & McNamara
- Amy Mushahwar, Chief Information Security Officer, ZwillGen
- Christopher Agrawal, Bookoff McAndrews
- Elizabeth Pika Sharp, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Federal Government Affairs, AdvaMed
- Diane Johnson, Director, Strategic Regulatory Affairs MD&D, Johnson & Johnson
- Kara Haas, Global Regulatory Affairs Policy and Intelligence, Medical Device Evidence and Outcomes, Johnson & Johnson
Sidley Austin LLP
1501 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
AdvaMed Member Registration: $650.00
AdvaMed Accel Member Registration: $350.00
Non-Member Registration: $850.00
Government and Non-Profit Registration: $650.00
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be received via email to AdvaMedEvents@AdvaMed.org. Cancellations received 10 business days or more prior to the start of the program are eligible for a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the program, including "no shows".
We welcome substitutions in lieu of cancellations at any time. Please contact us at AdvaMedEvents@AdvaMed.org with the substitute's registration information. All cancellation refunds will be processed within 30 business days from date cancellation request is received.
Topics and speakers are subject to change without notice. AdvaMed reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program, and the full registration fee will be refunded or applied to the rescheduled program in accordance with the registrant's preference. In the event of cancelled programs, AdvaMed assumes no responsibility for transportation, hotel, or other expenses incurred by registrants.